Wednesday, February 4, 2009

60's & 70's modern...Weebles, come back!

Love this sweet Ikea Hacker winner made from fabric perfect for the wee ones! I'm going to be re-doing my daughter's room soon. I am on the hunt for ideas!
Could I talk her into these colors?

These prints remind me of weebles!
I really, really love these colors! Maybe Chris will do a color stripe!



In fact, I think I had a weeble playhouse that looked like the one below!


This has nothing to do with my daughter's room, but I found this while searching these prints- modern design...can be timeless I think...change a few accessories, shoot with a better camera and you've got a nifty little 21st century kitchen!



Images found first on flikr and

2 comments:

Angela said...

i would love to have that kitchen... hm.. can we cook in it and not make it dirty?

Anonymous said...

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down!
a classic!